Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blog #4

What two things are different, but ironically similar? As I ponder this this afternoon, I think back to the wonderful time I just shared with my friends. Each one of my friends is different from the other, and I am different from my friends! Obviously, no one is alike and we are all unique individuals. But, we are all ironically similar too. For instance: one of my friends, Sarah, is German with brown curly hair, blue eyes, and glasses. She is pretty, loving, caring, cuddly and sensitive; she wants to be a doctor. :) Then there is my other friend, Michelle: she also has brown curly hair, but more greenish-blue eyes, and a petite frame. She is quiet, kind, unselfish, and completely adorable, but she is like Sarah in her caring nature towards others and her passion for music. Then there is my friend Bryanna: she is part Mexican and part Korean, with beautiful dark hair and eyes. She is more quiet and reserved, but super-friendly and nice, with a wonderful laugh and smile :) She wants to be a detective or an astronomer, and loves hotpockets and malamutes. Then there is me: I have really blonde hair and blue eyes. I also love music and would consider myself more of a creative person than mathematically or scientifically inclined. My friends and I all play violin, like ice cream, scary movies, and don't plan on having children. We have feelings like sadness, happiness, loneliness, guilt, regret, and contentment. Yet, we are all different: Sarah loves baking, but Michelle hates it. Bryanna loves science, but I'd rather paint pictures. We are all different, yet ironically similar. That's what makes us friends :))

2 comments:

  1. i finally read it :) and it is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great comparison! You brought out each friend's unique personality :)

    ReplyDelete